I am the new assistant to a realtor that is already using you, how do i get the information

My boss gets this really cool tool that shows how long and how many hits are on each home that we have listed.  I am his new assistant and do not get this information. The old Assistant email was lpassistant@lawtonremax.com my new
address is parksasst@remaxlawton.com. What do I need to do to get this information
Thanks/Brenda
  • August 15 2013 - Lawton

Profile picture for UB Home Team
He will need to forward you the weekly report or you could sign-up for each property report notification ("Send Report" or "Send Seller Report").  You will have to do such for every home in the "My Listings" section.  I personally prefer one weekly report of all properties and NOT 40+ property emails on a weekly basis.  Some of our Team Partners like emails for every home they facilitate, while a few of us just like to see one email per week.

Good luck in Lawton!

Profile picture for Jarrid Echard
have him send it to you only he or she the listing agent can add names to that report..... I add my sellers on it so i'm sure he can add you as well to the list and you'll get the weekly reports