Profile picture for cesca1

I am the owner and I don't want the picture of my house shown on zillow. how do I get this off.

• Question refers to 4 Crescent Ave, Stoneham, MA 02180
  • 0

Your house will also show on the google map "street view", and most likely on your town assessors' website.  Neither will take it down.

Sad to say, privacy is gone.  With just a phone number (land line) people can find out lots of things, your name and age, what you ever published,  the collor of the socks you wore yesterday.  Kidding...  but for sure your mortgage(s), and any permitted work you had done on your house. 

(please click the thumbs-up icon if my answer was useful to any reader)