Profile picture for bjmwalsh

I am the owner; the site says home claimed by owner; but I did not post the photos & I want to edit

• Question refers to 96 Corte Del Coronado, Larkspur, CA 94939
  • 0

Hi bjmwalsh -

The home is claimed by a different user. If you are the current owner, you may dispute the ownership. To do so, go to the property's home details page and click on Flag listing button then Dispute owner claim link. Once you're done, you may edit the home information. However, you won't be able to remove the pictures since you did not upload them. If you want them removed, please let us know.