I am thinking of retiring to the San Juan metropolitan area about 7 years from now. Will I have a

lot of homes in the $100,000 ballpark to choose from.  I insist in living in a low crime neighborhood.  A home with 2 bedrooms and one full bathroom will suffice.  My name is Howard York and my e-mail address is h.york@yahoo.com.
  • September 06 2013 - San Juan
  • 0

If you are looking to move to Puerto Rico, we love to help you in that.  [Promotion and contact information removed by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for information.]