I am thinking to buy a property a single family home in governer area utc or a condo at nobel dr

at vista comunity

May 27 2012 - US

Hi, I see you have no answers to your inquiry and I'd be happy to help you out. Is there a specific condo that you're interested in? Are you trying to find a buyer's agent familiar with the neighborhood to help you locate properties? If you click on my name it will link you to my contact information; feel free to get in touch to see if we can work well together to find you the home that best suits your needs. 

Thanks and good luck!