Profile picture for samanthachow

I am trying to edit my home photos using Google's Picasa. I ma not able to drag and drop new photos

I am using google's picasa as a source to upload from. The replacement photo just won't aanchor on to Zillow.

April 10 2011 - Twin Lakes

Profile picture for rockinblu

By George, I think I've got it. Are you trying to drag and drop photos directly from picasa into Zillow without actually uploading them? You can't do that. Read the directions in the blog that I posted the link to in my previous answer. That's how you do it.

Profile picture for rockinblu
Yikes! That doesn't make any sense at all, but that's just probably me. Are you stating that you can succesfully upload a photo, but when you try to re-arrange the order picasa takes over by removing it from Zillow, and putting it back on your computer in a new file?

At this point about the only help I can provide is a link to the blog below. In it there's information about photo uploading as well as the recommendation of when dealing with photos on Zillow to use firefox as your browser. Good luck.

Posting Your FSBO Listing on Zillow 101

Profile picture for samanthachow
To: rockinblu, I get no working wheel or error message. When I drop an updated pic on to the edit piture space it does not accept the additional pic, Instead a new google file is created automaticly and the draged pic drops in to that and not Zillow. 

Profile picture for rockinblu
Are you getting an error message, or does a "working wheel" just keep spinning and spinning?