I am trying to find a great mortgage broker in Pennsylvania

I am looking to relocate to the Philadelphia suburbs (Montgomery County) next year (May-Sept) and I want to purchase rather than rent. I would like to find a mortgage broker to start working with so that when the time comes I can focus on just finding a home. I want to start on the process of having a broker assess my situation and guide me so that I can get pre approved when im ready to go. I will have a short time to actually find a place & move so the more I can do on the business side earlier the better.
  • September 25 2013 - Souderton
  • 0

I am in Montgomery County, and would be happy to help answer any questions and guide you in the mortgage process.  Please click on my profile for contact information.

You came to the right place.  You will find many good loan officers on this site.  A lot can change in a year it happens to us all the time.  What we tell you today might not be the same on your part or ours tomorrow.  I'm available to assist you.  Please contact me through my profile.  Good luck! 

Profile picture for Fred Glick
[Promotion removed by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for more information.]

Never to early to start to look for the right loan - and the right home! 

Feel free to reach out to me to give you a straight direction. I have colleagues in my company that live locally in the county that you're looking to move to and can be of a valuable resource for you in finding out about schools (if you have children or plan to have any) or shopping etc. 

Look forward to assisting you to make the selection an educated one.

Talk to you soon!

Michael  

Located in Montgomery Cty and can when the time is right put you in touch with a great realtor to help you find a home.  Please click on my profile to contact me.

I would say your first would be to contact a lender such as myself and get a pre approval first and more importantly to speak with a loan officer. I am located in the Mount laurel area just over the Ben Franklin bridge but am a national lender and we do a lot of originations in PA.

Profile picture for Neeraj Jassal
I have quite a few excellent resources for you, especially if you are a first time buyer.

Feel free to reach out to me if you are interested and I will put you in contact.

Hi there, I would be more than happy to assist you and earn your trust Feel free to give me a call or email. Thank you