Profile picture for zook19809

I am trying to find a homepath reo mortgage lendor in Maryland

Can any anyone give me a referral?

• July 13 2010 - US
  • 0

Profile picture for Brian G. Allen
Zook, I service the MD area.

Zook..If you are in MD and looking for that personal contact, start with Ken Kopper.  Well respected on the site and located in MD.  His link is below

Ken

Profile picture for zook19809

I was hoping to find a lender more local I am old fashion and I like to see who I am dealing with. I just can not buy in to the long distance relationship.

It's easy:  Simply go to www.homepath.com and then click on the little circled "MD" icon on the far right.  This will then take you to a new page where you can click on the map for your county or from a list of cities.

Good luck.