Profile picture for SusanFCurry

I am trying to find a value on a property: .

This is a 3bdrm house with a bungalow apt and 4 plex apartment complex property.  My husband and I currently lease it as a business and are interested in purchasing but don't know the value at this time?  in 2000 it was valued at around 1MIL.  but what about now???  166 N. Mar Vista Ave., Pasadena CA.  91106
  • June 05 2013 - Pasadena
  • 1

I can defintly can help you with that .

Please call me. I have been doing this for more than 22 years

Clara

( 818) 414-2115

If you wish to do a for sale by owner purchase I would ask the owner to split the cost of an appraisal with you and go off of that.  The last time I purchased units directly from an owner that is what we did, and it worked out great.  Granted that I still overpaid above appraised value because I wanted the property e and there was 1 other interested party bumping the value way up.  Finally the other party couldn't compete, so I "won."

If you guys wish to work with a Realtor on the sale (to take care of all the paperwork, etc) I would be more than happy to help for a massively discounted commission. I live about 20 minutes away from Pasadena so I am local.

Best wishes from So-Cal and good luck

Hi,  Sorry, I will need to know the income and such to establish a value.  You can email personally and I will be able to help you.

on income properties in order to have a correct value ,  we need to have the income of each unit,   contact me , at I will be happy to help you , and prepare a Broker Price Opinion for you .... 

Yes, your home is listed as a 6 unit apartment. Zillow is mainly for SINGLE family homes, not apartments. A formal appraisal is needed to value your apartment complex. You will not find a free, online service that is accurate for your type of property.