Profile picture for stmarks church

I am trying to find out the rental value of our rental property. How do I give all the information??

• January 02 2012 - Ferndale
  • 0

A local Realtor should be able to pull up comparables in the neighborhood of your property. You could also look up properties online and do your own reasearch, but some of the sources that you might have access to might not be as reliable as what your real estate professional might be able to get a hold of. If you or any of your friends/family need assistance in the Chicagoland area or suburbs, feel free to contact me directly. Good Luck!