Profile picture for marylouct

I am trying to find out the selling cost in Jan.1999 for my house at 825 Del Cerro Dr,West Covina, C

The state is CA. Reason I need to know is the time of my husbands death and the then cost of the house is needed. Thanks.
  • April 01 2011 - West Covina

Let me know if you need a value on your home, would be glad to help you

You should be able to go to the local court house where the records are kept.  Not sure how long they keep the records though.

You can estimate the value by looking for similar homes that sold in that area around that time.

I just looked on the MLS and data from back then still exists on our system. So getting a good approximation should not be that difficult. If you like I can help free of charge. Call me tomorrow Saturday at 562-233-2029.