Profile picture for duffy7051

I am trying to get a z-estimate of my home and nothing comes up

• June 10 2009 - New Rochelle
  • 0

Hi duffy7051 -

The zestimate is found on the Zestimate&Charts and/or Overview page of a property. However, there are manually added properties in our database. These properties were created either thru feed or by a user and don't have zestimates because we don't have enough home information to calculate. There are also properties that have the tax assessor value intead of the zestimate. It could be that your property is one of those. If you provide the complete address of your property, I can further check.