I am trying to list my home FSBO "for free" on Zillow. I have already "claimed" my home, but I can'

• May 14 2012 - Colorado Springs

Your current user id shows a join date of yesterday, therefore, do you remember your old sign in E-mail which you  used to claim  your home and add the photos?

Hi Erwin;
I am confused.  Is it possible I have to "user ID's"?  My home shows it has been "claimed" and I put it out on Zillow over a year ago.  It has 28 pictures and all updated information with it.  I really don't want to go out and "claim" it again under a different user ID and then have to re-post everything.  Can you assist?
Thank you, Denise Davis

Profile picture for Jigz F
user065086 -

You may post your home as for sale by going to the Home Details Page, move your mouse pointer on the Post for sale/rent link.

However, I have checked on your profile and verified that you haven't claimed your property using this account "user065086". If this is the account that you want to use, you have to claim the home again before posting it as for sale.

Erwin

Profile picture for Adam Black
You really should use a Realtor to sell your home. They will sell it quicker and get you more money for your property as the statistics show. Visit Realtor.com for a list of brokers in your area, or another good way is to google your town name and real estate and see who pops up. If they show up well in search engines that means people will find your home.

Adam Black