I am trying to post my home for sale. The site tells me that I need to find an agent to do so.

• June 30 2012 - Laurelhurst
  • 0

If you want your home listed on the MLS which is where people look for homes, then you will want to talk with an agent. If you are worried about their commission being a factor, don't be. You can probably negotiate with an agent to have them list your property on the MLS for a low fixed fee. Then if you want them to market your property obviously you can pay them more for those services.

You do not need an agent to post your home for sale on Zillow.   Click here to get started, or post on postlets.