Profile picture for theranch0

I am trying to search for a home for sale.

I only can see the first 4 homes and all the others below are "waiting" to come up and never do.  I also cant see the address and detail.
  • May 24 2014 - San Diego
  • 1

Profile picture for San Diego Asset
Contact an experienced Realtor who specializes in your area and home type.  There's no shortage of options, of course, but you'll find a vast difference between a great agent and an average or mediocre agent.  Do some research and choose accordingly, not just the first person to solicit your business.  

I specialize in coastal San Diego real estate, from Coronado to Carlsbad.  Good luck with your search!

Will Hoyman
Broker Associate and Realtor

Hello
[self promotion deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]
Good luck on your search!

Cecil Austria
Solutions Real Estate
[contact information deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]
CalBRE 01904990

In regards to you initial issue you may want to try a different web browser or try to clear your cookies and cache.  In addition to that, you can also contact a local Realtor who can assist you in finding home that fits your search criteria.

Profile picture for reneesousa
It would be my pleasure to assist you with your search. Can you tell me a little about what you're looking for and in what area? Will you be relocating?
It is definitely better if you work with an experienced Realtor who can listen and understand your needs and then set you up on an accurate MLS search. These automatic search matches are sent to you in "real time" and provide the most accurate and timely information available.
Please feel free to contact me through Zillow to get started.

At your service,
Renee Sousa, Realtor
Allison James Estates & Homes

Good Morning,
I would be happy to send you homes that are currently available in the area you are looking for. Contact me directly and we can get started. While sites like Zillow and Trulia are good resources, they are not as good as having a Realtor send you what is on the market, Zillow and Trulia have a 2-3 day lag from our MLS and a lot can change in 2-3 days!! :)

Sinead McAllister
Broker
McAllister Homes Real Estate

Profile picture for Blys Realty Group
Good morning, if you let me know what you are looking for, also what area of town, I can send you some listings directly from the San Diego County MLS.

Bly's Realty Group

Richard Bly:
Broker - CA. Notary Public

CA. Bureau of Real Estate Lic. #01765273