Profile picture for bringpeace

I am unable to contact the owner of a condo. Message keep getting, "error parsing response"

Condo is located oat 106 Fountain Cres #162, Oxford, Michigan 48371. My husband and I are interested to visit condo and purchasing the condo. How do I contact owner to find outif it is still available and how much he/she would want for the condo? Is there an email or phone number to make contact easier?
Ines Cardillo
[Content removed by Zillow Moderator due to privacy issues]
  • November 17 2013 - Oxford Township
  • 0

Hi I have access to many homes in this area. I can get us into this unit and many others if interested please contact me.