I am unemployed can I find a place to rent?

I do have a limited income with Alimony and Child support. I am in NC and I have to stay in Wake County because of custody issues. Am i going to be able to rent a house?
  • May 02 2012 - Fuquay Varina

Profile picture for mailtorealtor
I know in New York you're able to rent as long you're qualified based on your income and credit or else you have a local guarantor who is able and qualify. You can check with any local Real Estate agents about the procedure.

Many landlords and agents will be fine with verifying income and rental history.  Stop by and visit your local Realtor and explain the situation.  They should be able to help or steer you in the right direction!