Profile picture for ambDreamHouse09

I am very interested in this property. I am on dissability and my husband is retired Willthis matter

My husband and I am on fixed income. I love the house do you think that you could work with me?
  • Question refers to 4941 Shaws Ridge Trl, Arlington, TN 38002
  • 0

Best Answer

There is no reason you cannot purchase the house as long as your fixed incomes are large enough.  The lender would look at what is called the debt to income ratio.  They would take your proposed housing expense, which includes the proposed mortgage payment, monthly taxes and insurance plus your other monthly debts such as credit card debts, auto loans, etc and compare that to your fixed payment income. If that ratio is small enough, then you could qualify for a mortgage.  The answer is being on a fixed income does not matter.  Please contact me and I can help you.

I am interested in helping you, have you proceeding in getting approved yet?-your disability as long as it is enough and you can still eat ! then yes this home is yours , it is presently listed @ 4974 Shaw ridge Trail @ $145,900, there is one more @ 4914 Shaws Ridge Cove @ $157,900.
So if you are still intersted , let me know , or just call

[Content removed by moderator due to self-promotion]