I am wanting to put an offer on a home. What document is best to use? Any tips/tricks that will be

• June 05 2012 - Springfield
  • 0

June 2012 was a long time ago relative to putting an offer on the home.  I wonder what the OP decided to do.  Whatever, I hope they are happy!

I agree with the others here. Get a Realtor that you like to represent you and negotiate your deal. You will be thankful that they can handle all the inspections and if something goes wrong they can get you out of the contract if need be. The sellers pay for your buyer's agent anyway. Hope everything works out well for you!

Yes, find a local Realtor and put them to work for you.  Yes, I am biased as I am a Relator.  However, even though I could represent myself in a court of law, I would hire an attorney.  I can do my own taxes, but at this stage of my life prefer to pay a professiona to do it for me.  Talk with a couple of local Relators, see what they have to offer and what they "cost".  I dont know your state, but for example here in Arizona it does not cost a buyer anything to work with a buyers agent on any property that is listed on MLS.  Best of luck.

Spirit

Yep, get an Exclusive Buyers Agent in your area.  They work 100% of the Time for Home Buyers.

Yep, get an[hotlink deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]  They work 100% of the Time for Home Buyers.

Buyer's agents often work for free for you, just ask, they will save you a lot of time and money too.

Why don't you get a buyer agent, this is a very important purchase and there will be some type of negotiating to do.  Instead of looking for a document look for an agent.. 

There are real estate purchase contracts online, but you want to make sure that any purchase agreement you choose use is one that is legal in Missouri.

A local attorney can look over a pre-done contract for you before you use it. If you need more help, an experienced agent can do a lot more than just fill out a contract for you. Hope the links help.

You don't want to use an agent but are asking agents for free advice?