I am wondering where the stuff inside of the home of 1635 lakeview street was taken to

I am wondering where the machines and tools were taken to out of the address of 1635 lake view st. lake Orion Mi. 48362 I was told i had one year to get the stuff out,. I would like to know where it is so I may buy it back. I was comming there last week of june to get it out. janjunnie@yahoo.com thanks for the email if you reply
  • June 02 2012 - Orion
  • 0

So do u know where the stuff is from the address. The house was not adanded ,and it was not 6 months yet. I just want to know since I had some things I needed. I would buy them back

Who told you that you had a year? Typically, redemption period in Michigan is 6 months from sheriffs sale date, unless the property has been abandoned. Then it is 30 days.