Profile picture for jetshaun jan1

I asked Bart Gabes about refinancing our FHA loan for manufactured home in Texas

I am so glad that I made the phone call to Bart this afternoon. I felt so lost until he calmed me down and basically pointed me in the correct direction. I feel so much better after our conversation and know exactly what I need to do in order to get the results that I am looking for with my mortgage loan. He truly knows what he is talking about and wants the best results for you! I appreciate the information and everything he helped me with I will stay in touch!
  • March 13 2014 - Burleson
  • 0

That's so nice to hear. I hope that you will take the time to leave Bart Gabe a review in his Zillow profile or on Yelp so that people looking for a lender will be able to read about your experience.