I been trying almost 2 yrs that CitiMortgage for Puerto Rico houses help me with affortable mod.

I lost my job 2009, I used my saving to pay the mortgage but at some point I called therm to help me, they gave my 6 months to pay half of monthly payment. After the 6 months, the situation was the same no job, they offer me try a affortable modification loan. Since then I sent to then 8 times the docs and or never receive docs on time or still pending the appraisal or they closed it cause past the term to evaluate it and not have all docs. I getting crazy and they don't have office in PR. Now I have a job but they mortgage payment is to high and I still waiting for them, any advioce other than kill them. thanks

July 01 2012 - Gurabo

Killing Citimortgage is probably a bad idea.   

You might want to visit the Loansafe.org website, there are several forums there regarding modification efforts which includes methods that led to success and contact information to reach decision makers.