I bought a home a yr ago and it is still on Zellow WHY?

How do I get it off and real list it again for a different price??

• May 24 2012 - Valley Center
  • 0

You should be able to claim the house as the owner using the blue "edit" link under the photo to "claim ownership". Once you do that, you should be able to edit the listing price.

If that link does not have that option or you house is showing "for sale at the top of the page, I would look at the bottom of the listing for the "listing provided by" link. That is the person who has control of the house listing or a feed with your address. Ask them to remove the feed and then you will be able to claim as the owner.

You can also flag the listing from the home page so Zillow can take a look by using the "edit" link to "report problem with listing" so maybe Zillow can help you.

I will do that but Zellow needs to also keep track, If they take the responsabilty to make thes values and influnce buyers they should also keep track of what is going on. because they are influencing the market.
Just posting dose not remove there responsablity.
especially when it is costing me a sale. It should have nothing to do with me in any way I never did it. But my property is still being posted and valued and that is none of there bisness .

If your property is still listed for sale, chances are good that the previous listing agent didn't permanently inactivate the listing.    You can find the source of the erroneous listing by opening the home details page, scroll to the very bottom and clicking on the listing source.   Call the agent and give 'em heck (focus on them getting it off the listing source so it doesn't keep repopulating places like Zillow)