I bought into a Zillow package and so far it has not been very active of profitable.

Is there something not set up right with the package I bought?? Or is this site just not a good investment?? I am responding to e-mails within minutes of getting them and have little to no response.
  • June 27 2013 - Middleton

When one pays for Premier Agent status, it bumps their name a bit higher in the list of agents but alone it is not sufficient to bring in lots of business.   There are many actions you can take that can improve your success.

How to make yourself stand out:

1.  Have a superb description of what you can offer to the client who is buying in your profile that puts you head and shoulders above .     At the moment your profile is all about you and not your skills.

2.  Bump your name up on the sort lists by offering solid contributions on Advice.  This isn't "call me" or copying and pasting articles from the internet but actually responding to consumer questions on a timely basis.    I see you joined Zillow in January, and this is your first post in Advice.    While I clearly spend too much time on Advice, at least you can see what I know (and/or my misconceptions and attitudes) by reading my history of posts.

3.  Try some of the courses at Zillow Academy.   They help success in your business both on Zillow and more broadly.

4.   Prove yourself by the quality of work that is visible.   I see that you have 5 listings, so took time to look at them.   Four of the five have one photo, one has 14.  (The one with 14 really has 7 because all of the photos are duplicated)    Is that because you are having listing feed problems and  haven't take the time to sort them out, or because you are lazy?   Both are something you could take actions about.    Potential sellers wish to see an agent with excellent advertising.  I would not even call an agent who routinely puts one photo on listings.

You have a choice of taking actions to move forward, or you can label me a crank!  it is your choice.  (Several agents have thanked me in the past for some ideas of this nature).