Profile picture for 1310

I bought last June.Site shows last sale=1994 but data on neighbors' sales in Aug&Nov. How to update?

My neighbor's home is for sale, and he's asked me why my purchase isn't being reflected on Zillow. My home closed 6/30/2008, but Zillow doesn't show this sale. A home on the same street is shown as a Comp with the closing sales data for 8/27/2008. Additionally, a home the next street over is shown as a Comp on Zillow with its sales data from 11/03/2008. How can I "prompt the system" to include my June 2008 purchase so that it may be included as a Comp in the Zestimates that are prepared for neighboring homes?
  • January 22 2009 - Narragansett
  • 0

I know as an agent if I do not go in and update Zillow when aproperty sells it will stay as active until I change it. You should check the town and make sure it is updated on the tax assessor records.