I can't access my agent profile. Help?

I am trying to go into my agent profile to change my photo.  You say I must re-enter with a new email address because I haven't used zillow in so long.  I need to stay with my current/old email address.  It is maryfuller@realtytrust.com.  Please let me change my password using that email address so i can update my photo for my new listing just submitted.
  • January 22 2012 - US
  • 0

Hi Mary! Easy fix. When you go to log in, enter your email then click forgot password. it will send you an email to reset your password and then you can log in again.