I can't edit my homes facts

I have my home listed for sale and would like to edit my home facts, but I do not see link for it under the edit button.  How do I change my homes facts while it is listed.  This is very important because Zestimate greatly under estimates my home
  • May 15 2012 - Evans
  • 0

If your home is listed for sale, then the agent listing the property must do the editing.   If you have it listed as a FSBO, then you must make the edits at the listing source.    It is set up on Zillow so a home can't be claimed by two parties at the same time (e.g. agent and owner; or FSBO feed site and owner).

Did you click on Claim My Listing? You should be able to edit after you do. Best of luck!