I can't find how to edit my home facts on your website.....my assessment is outdated.

when i log in to do this, as the owner, the info says only a broker can enter this site.  I am selling by owner and listed through mls service so can't i change the data?

September 19 2013 - Harvard

Sites like this and trulia get their information from public records and third parties and sometimes is outdated, as apparently in your case.  The most accurate market data you can get from a realtor, for your assessed value the town tax office or you can do it online.  Although, as you say, this assessed value is different here on the site I would not worry as this value has nothing to do with Market value.  If you paid a flat fee to a limited service real estate office to list you in MLS Realtors will go by the MLS and not what is on zillow (or at lease I would hope so).  Feel free to contact us if we can be of assistance.  Best of luck!