I can find a home I am looking for.

I am looking for a home in a rural area, will a water well, at least eight bed rooms and at least nine bathrooms.  Also a place to bring in my husbands
 small air plane in.

August 04 2013 - Tucson

There are a few locations that fit your criteria. Please take a look at my profile for more information and contact me directly if you would like a local expert in your corner.

It sounds like perhaps you are looking for a home you can use for a care home or bed & breakfast?

I ran a search in the Tucson MLS listings and came up with 11 properties with 8 bedrooms or more, but only four with 8 bathrooms or more. The prices range from $238,000 (10 BR/4 BA) to $2,650,000 (8 BR/ 9 BA.

These properties are spread out from the Tucson area, south to Green Valley, east to Wilcox, with a few places in between. Of the 11 properties, only the one mentioned above for $238,000 is under $550,000. If you would like to see the listings for these properties, please contact me.

I think another option for you is to purchase some land and have a custom house built for you. Oro Valley has one area of homes that has a small plane landing strip, but there are no homes available in that neighborhood that fit your requirements.

Let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Jo Ann

Contacting a local agent is fine, I have one too but I guess work is spend thin to dish out these days.
I am also looking for a specific house in rural area, we have had better chances as to what we are looking for on our own. We take drives and look for signs and have found a few companies we didn't know existed then we get on their sites and search also.
Every little road we come to we drive up it and take a look, we even drive by a few that are listed (we've written down) and look at the layout of the area, if we don't like it then that's one property we don't need shown to us.

If we find a home then we contact our realtor to schedule showing, if you do some work on your own chances are you will have a better chance finding what you want and your realtor can see more what they should be looking for.

This will help if you do it, I  just wouldn't depend on the realtor only you may be waiting longer and get shown a lot of 'scrap property' every little bit helps connect the dots.
-Joseph-

I agree with the other two answers.  You need to establish a relationship with a local Realtor, and he or she can find anything that meets your needs.  Any of the agents who took the time to respond to your inquiry would be a good start.  The good news is that you're unlikely to find a lot to choose from.  there are not too many homes with that many bedrooms.
David

Those are a lot of bedrooms and bathrooms for Tucson, I would contact a local Realtor and review your search parameters.   That way you can see what is available.  Are you pre-approved with a lender?  That should be the first step for any potential buyer in today's market.

Feel free to click on my profile, learn more about me and contact me thru Zillow.com

Spirit

You have some unique requirements and I recommend that you contact an agent directly for some help. Look for an agent in the area that you want to live and you'll probably be pleasantly surprised with the help you get with finding a house you can call home.

Jeff Daley, PhD
[deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]
Licensed REALTOR(R) State of Arizona