Profile picture for cookderosa

I can not get my fsbo removed!?

When I sign in to see my listings, my home shows inactive, but when I search for my home it is still listed as active!  Help!
  • August 09 2012 - Coal Valley
  • 0

Open the one that is still showing for sale, scroll to the very bottom and look for the listing source/listing website.   Is there a blue link?  If you click on it do you find an active feed?   If so, call those who control the feed and remind them that they've not yet inactivated their feed.

Profile picture for cookderosa
There are 2 listings for my house.  The first one I put up when we started our FSBO.  The second was put on by a flat rate MLS broker that we later hired.  The listing I put on had expired, but the other one still exists.  We have already ended our listing with that broker, and they told us it could take up to 72 hours for it to clear from the other sites (Zillow, etc) but it's been well over a week now and it's still showing.  

• Ice L.Zillow
cookderosa -

I checked and it appears your listing has already expired. You are able to re-post your listing by simply logging in to your Zillow account.

If you need more help, please let me know.

Ice