Profile picture for erirfk

I can pay $800 per month. Do you have a home/apartment at that price?

I am retired and I also have a VA disability.  Monthly fixed income:  $ 2,400+.

Please call me at 314.732.9108.  I am in Denver area staying at Extended Stay in Aurora.
  • February 07 - Aurora
  • 0

Yes, you can find condo's/ town homes in that range.  I would try for a house to avoid HOA fees, those will lower the cost of the house you can afford.  You should also be able to get a VA loan for 0% down.  Good luck in your home hunt!
  • February 11

There is definitely a home within your desired range. It would be a good idea to get in touch with a lender that has experience with VA loans. They can break down the overall cost to you and really help lock down a purchase price that will give you a payment that works. If you would like some recommendations I would be more than happy to point you in the right direction. As far as finding a home, that would be the second step in the process and one that is very doable within your desired budget. Hope this helps. Ryan Martin You can find my contact info by clicking on my profile.
  • February 08

Profile picture for davidhawke
If you have any VA eligibilty left, then you could buy a modest house or condo/townhome with $0 down payment.   If you keep the purchase price around $130,000, then you should have a mortgage payment under $800, including taxes & insurance.  
  • February 08

You can search for rentals by clicking on the word "rentals" in the top line of this page and then entering your search criteria.

Please be aware when looking for rentals on the internet that scammers abound especially on the properties with rents that seem like a bargain.  Zillow has an FAQ on the subject linked at the top of every rental page advertisement.  It is well worth reading.
  • February 07