I cannot find the house I liked unless I use a bookmark.

I found a house I really liked for rent so I bookmarked it. I check this site everday for new listings bc we are planning to move early May. The listing was gone today, but my bookmark pulled it right up and said it was still on zillow. I tried calling the realtor the day after it was listed and never received a call back. Does this mean the house rented in less than a day? If it was how come on my bookmark it still shows it as being listed for rent and been on zillow for 4 days?

April 20 2012 - Broken Arrow

1) You can also "save favorites", then it is kept track of on your profile, and you can release a favorite from your profile, and change the E-mail setting for it, and can recall it with the "my Zillow" link it the upper right hand corner.

2) Not all listings are valid listings.  Some are "scams".  They are hard to prevent.

3) If it was on Zillow, it is still on Zillow, but if it is still "for rent", it will come up in the rental searches for the selected area.  Make sure you read the "status" at the top of the home details page.

4) Owners, agents, and landlords don't always change the status when something is no longer available.  The only way to know is to check.

5) Something may be for rent before it is indicated for rent on Zillow.  It doesn't necessarily mean "1 day".

6) Not everyone returns calls and E-mails promptly.  You probably need to give it a bit more time.  And then if still no response, you might E-mail again...