Profile picture for pkblarr

I cannot get any address searches to work on Zillow ~ please help!

No matter what I search (in address), I get the following message ~
"W're sorry we encoutnered a problem while performing this search.  Please wait a few seconds, then refresh this page, or try a new search"

Can anyone help me?  THANK YOU!!!
  • June 21 2009 - Clarence
  • 0

Profile picture for blank screen EXILED
This problem has existed for close to a month now for those with slower connections (56k baud modems), and I've reported it multiple times.  Specifically no arial or birds eye images can be loaded as the scripts have become overly cumbersome, and the flash image loading times out.

You may be able to work around this for the property lookup by clicking "street" or "list" as soon as those buttons show up above the map window.

Hi pkblarr -

What internet browser are you using by the way? Have you tried mimicking the search feature using a different website like google.com? Please let us know so we can also look it up and see if it is an occasional problem that happens in the website.

Thank you

Pkblarr-

I have sent you an offline message.

Profile picture for pkblarr
thank you Elle.  I have restarted my computer quite a few times since the problem began, it has not helped.
if it is easier for us to correspond directly, plmk and I will send you my email addy.
thank you

Pkblarr-

Cache is a collection of data duplicating original values stored elsewhere or computed earlier.
Can you try to restart the computer to refresh the memory.
If it still does not work just reply to this post.

Profile picture for pkblarr
yes, only zillow.  I cleared cookies, deleted temp files & history.  is "cache" something different??
Thank you for trying to help, I appreciate it

Pkblarr-

Does it only happen with Zillow.com site?
Can you try to clean your cache and cookies then try again.