I cannot type out my full question it stops after the second line. can I call someone on the phone?

The listing we have at 2458 W. Lake Sammamish Pkwy NE Redmond Wa 98052 has the old, original price 1,499,000 on the initial page that pops up.  I want to change this so it reflects the lowered price of 1,425,000 which is shown when you click on the picture,  How do I change this?
  • Question refers to 2458 W Lake Sammamish Pkwy NE, Redmond, WA 98052

Go to the home's details page, on the left bar "claim" the home as the listing agent.  Then you can manually update the listing.