Profile picture for inom

I cant follow the steps how to change my home information

On Zillow, it shows 3 bedroom, while our home has 4 bedroom, I tried to follow the instructions on website, but couldn't see where to state with 'edit my home information'
  • October 23 2013 - US
  • 0

Profile picture for RizaB
  • RizaBZillow
Hi inom -

I have checked the listing on your account and it shows that the property has 4 bedrooms.

For more information about our website you can visit Zillow Help Center.

Riza B.

The first step is to claim your home, were you successful with that step?   If not, what happened so it didn't work?

Once you've claimed your home (when using a standard browser, not a mobile app),  if you hover your cursor over "edit' you will see the option to edit home facts.   If you don't see the option, what do you see?