Profile picture for Ron Goerss

I changed my phone number in my profile. Why am I locked out from quoting?

I made a simple change to my profile. Now Zillow says it needs to veriify me as a lender. I sent an email to Karen Q yesterday and I have not received a response. Please fix this today. Thank you! 
  • July 03 2009 - Willingboro
  • 0

Ron -

Since you've made changes to your account, your lender profile has been downgraded.  I already replied to your e-mail informing you that if you change any of the highlighted fields on the lender information, you will need to go through the full lender confirmation process again.  You would need to be re-approved before you can write quotes or save searches.

I will make a follow up on your account and as soon as we verify the new information that you have provided, your account will be re-approved.