Profile picture for SusanNoll

I deleted a postlet ad and tried to recreate it, but Postlets won't let me. Says it exists already.

I did this in the hopes that Zillow had figured out the craigslist issue and was trying to generate new code. But now Postlets won't let me create the ad for that address saying it already exists. But I deleted it.

October 29 2012 - Vallejo

Out of curiosity, did you delete it and try to recreate it within a few minutes?   It is not unusual in several systems where I've had experience for it to take several hours for the servers to synchronize and full recognize that the deletion has taken place.   (I don't know for postlets, but various systems seem to have some similarities).