I deleted my for sale posting, but it still says it's for sale now when I try to post it for rent

• August 28 2012 - Edgewater

Thanks for your response!  I actually deleted it the day before yesterday and it is still saying the same thing this morning..I just deleted my cookies and cleared the cache, but still no luck.  What should I try next?  Thanks again!

When did you delete the for sale posting?   If within the last few minutes, it may take more than a couple of minutes  for servers to sync.  In addition, clear out your browser's cookies and cache.