Profile picture for 9rebecca

I did not get any quotes on my loan request (ZR-BQZZCJM). Can someone help me figure out why?

• December 29 2009 - Owings Mills
  • 0

Credit score's are low.  Work on getting them up to 620 before home shopping.  Meet with a lender and go over your credit report for and establish an improvement plan.

Rebecca,

I am a Realtor here in MD. I would be happy to work with you to find a home and to help you find a lender that will work with you. Let me know if you would like my help. The best part is it costs you nothing. Just a committment to work with me as I will be committed to work on your behalf.

Alex
[content removed by moderator]