Profile picture for Tauranmale

I did not get any quotes on my loan request (ZR-GHWXZBK). Can someone help me figure out why?

Do not have any more debts. have paid off everything. But credit score is below 600.
  • December 08 2009 - Springfield
  • 0

Scott hit the nail on the head, the move is on to stiffen lending requirements in the fall out of the bubble popping. I only know of 2 lenders left that are even willing to look at the deal, and even then, if they do it, you have to jump through flaming hoops. Best of luck! Jim

I hate to be the bearer of less than good news, but there are not very many lenders/banks that will do a loan for someone with a FICO score less than 620. And there is a move to increase that to 640. My suggestion is to contact a local lender that is willing to help guide you through the credit repair process and get you ready and prepared for home ownership hopefully soon. Please keep in mind that a big part of the " credit healing" process is education and learning so that whatever mistakes were made in the past are not repeated. I hope that helps!