Profile picture for lnedd1

I did not get any quotes on my loan request (ZR-GMGCNQQ). Can someone help me figure out why?

I did not get a rate qote, I guess it is because of a low score; however, I do have a large income. What should I do to inprove?
  • December 17 2009 - Dumfries
  • 0

It is a combination of a low score as well as 100% financing. Many lenders have filters on the quotes that they would like to receive and 100% loans are usually filtered out. Best bet is to get with a local lender that you can trust and have them review your overall credit history and see what can be done about getting your score up. That will help you all around and not only in buying a home.

Scott