Profile picture for ksudweeks

I did not get any quotes on my loan request (ZR-JLZKQQY). Can someone help me figure out why?

• January 03 2010 - Lake Elsinore
  • 0

Feel free to send me your information regarding your request and I will personally review it [deleted contact information], there are additional options that are not as common, so Zillow wont allow quoting due to the complexity. I would be happy to explore all your solutions with you!

Profile picture for Tess7781
You must have answered a different request.  Ours is a manufactured home on acreage and the loan amount is 100K.

Your credit score looks good. You have 10k for a downpayment. The problem might be that the loan amount of 39k is too small for most Zillow lenders to handle. Plus the property in question is a condo which can cause palpitations in the hearts of the strongest lenders.

Try local banks and credit unions.