Profile picture for FrankMcGonagle

I did not get any quotes on my loan request (ZR-JZRLBFD). Can someone help me figure out why?

• March 05 2010 - College Hill
  • 0

Frank, by first glance, your loan request is picture perfect.  I would think you would have received plenty of quotes.  The ONLY reason I can come up with is that Zillow charges lenders to be contacted via their quotes.  Your loan request has a fairly high fee associated with it.  Perhaps because you are self employed, lenders are not willing to pay the fee to have you contact them as it may be construed as a higher risk loan.  Just my best guesstimate.

You may want to contact NIC NETHERTON directly.  Look to the right of your screen and click on his name.  He is one of the best lenders on this site and is a master with VA if that is the direction you are considering.