Profile picture for kiara527

I did not get any quotes on my loan request (ZR-KCPPSBL). Can someone help me figure out why?

I am only 25 and looking to purchase my own home. I have history of paying payments on time. I am the primary signer on my brother's car which his payment is higher than most of the debt. If I can prove that he makes the payment each month, will it still affect my debt ratio. What can I do to receive a low fixed rate and I would like to offer as low as 3% down payment.

January 04 2010 - New Castle

Hello, You may have not have got any responses due to your situation. If you would like a quote feel free to call me . what city and state are you in?
To qualify you , I will need to ask you about your situation and take a uniform residential loan application.
Jenny

Kiara-the reason you aren't receiving quotes is you need to put 3.5% down to qualify for FHA loans.

In regards to the car payment, most lenders will require 12 months cancelled checks from your brother.  If you are on the bank account the payments come out of, most likely they will have to be included in your debt ratios.

You will need at least 3.5% down payment.