Profile picture for jjyeng

I did not get any quotes on my loan request (ZR-KCPPSRC). Can someone help me figure out why?

I want a quote for a 10-Year fixed rate loan with NO Costs and Fees to borrower. Loan amount is $417000 with cash-out of $127000.  Send your quote to my email address of jjyeng@yahoo.com.  Thanks.
  • March 10 2010 - Saratoga
  • 0

Getting a "no cost" loan will never give you the lowest rate available.  If you are planning on being in the home short term, it would be a good option though.  If you are going to be there long term, you will save more by paying some of the closing costs and taking the lower rate.