Profile picture for ragauas

I did not get any quotes on my loan request (ZR-PTJCCFR). Can someone help me figure out why?

I'm looking to buy a home. I am trying to qualify for a loan, but I'm not sure about how to do so. I work part time and go to school full time. I don't make a lot of money, but my mom would be purchasing the home with me. I am wondering if it's even possible for myself to qualify for a mortages, a loan, a FHA loan or some kind of assistance? Can someone help me?

Thank you,
Rebecca
  • January 19 2010 - Utica
  • 0

Profile picture for OK State Lender
Hello Rebecca,

I reviewed your request and here is what I saw that probably is the reason why you didn't get any hits on it:

1. Loan to Value or LTV is at 97.5%, Maximum LTV with FHA is 96.5%, therefore you would need to put 1% more downpayment in this case an extra $400.

2. Loan amount may be to small for some lenders. Lenders here filter the loan requests by loan amount as well as other criteria.

3. Your income is to low. Since you say that your mom will be helping you, you may want to include her info as well.

Good Luck.