Profile picture for amitmal

I did not get any quotes on my loan request (ZR-RPRCPMF). Can someone help me figure out why?

• March 10 2010 - Morrisville
  • 0

Profile picture for Capstone Home Loans
amitmal, you may want to review your quote for Loan to Value, Debt to Income and Credit Score accuracy and then re-run it. 

Profile picture for tysfort
what?...do we have to ask for way more just to get  loan?,,,not all of us are rich.

Looks like the only reason you didn't get any quotes was the low loan amount.  Perhaps contacting a local lender will help, of if you'd like an introduction to a National Bank that would like this sort of loan, please let me know and I'll make the introduction for you.