Profile picture for keith_480231

I did not get any quotes on my loan request (ZR-RYGTNYH). Can someone help me figure out why?

I am looking for help with necessary home repairs. Interested on where to start. If it is loan modification,refinance,203k rehab loan. Some way to come up with funds for repairs.
  • December 19 2009 - Clay

I have provided you with a quote.Some lenders do not participate in 203k programs. However the reason you may not have been receiving quotes is because you have filled for bankruptcy. My quote is valid as long as it has been 3 years since filling bankruptcy and contingent on the appraisal of your home currently. Please contact me to further discuss the 203k program.