Profile picture for jonathanroberts

I did not get any quotes on my loan request (ZR-TYHXDTT). Can someone help me figure out why?

I am trying to do an FHA Streamlined Refinance.  My current lender is not authorized in LA so they could not help me.  I am afraid it may be too late now since it is the last day.  Can any of you lenders assist?  I completed the quote request as best I could - it should be accurate.  I saw some prior messages saying to indicate in the quote comments that this was for a "an existing FHA mortgage".  I couldn't find any comments section, so I am hoping someone sees this post.

Thanks in advance!
Jonathan
  • November 17 2009 - Covington
  • 0

I am licensed in LA, you can call me at 225-303-0394 or 866-289-8464 my name is Norman Soren Jr. I am licensed here to do FHA loans!

Profile picture for jonathanroberts
Thanks.  I will do that.  I should also say that those were estimates.  Since we are just coming off two mortgages, I don't expect our credit to be what it used to be.  I may have shot too low if you are saying that is the issue.

Also, can you confirm or deny that credit factors into an FHA streamlined refi?  I thought payment history on an existing loan was more important to FHA under the current rules. 

Thanks for any help you can "lend"!

email Nic ( the blue box to your right )  and ask if he can work with the score of 600-619 for a streamline