Profile picture for Casa Nuova

I did not get any quotes on my loan request (ZR-VZQRNNB). Can someone help me figure out why?

I currently have an interest only payment and I would like to get a 30 yr fixed loan.  I am current with my payment and my taxes.  I have lived in this house since 2002 and we want to stay in this house for as long as we live.  We need to get a loan that reduce the principal.  This property has a rental in addition to the main house that generates about $3,000.00/month on rent income.  We have our own business and we have other 4 properties that need new a better loans as well.
  • November 10 2009 - Santa Barbara
  • 0

I just sent you a quote. The price was just a suggestion. Rate and fees can be altered to meet your needs.